the Rift

[OPEN] Liquid Gold | task 2

Laedere Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 5 years old (Frostfall birthday)
Ardere :: Plain Dolphin Leviathan :: Boil Abba
Laedere
❈ when you go home everything looks different ❈
When they finally returned the Earth God was already shipping out another task to be completed. Fig looked completely exhausted and so Laedere only dared to move when it was that the tree-mare dared to move her own frame. She moved as if she were made of stone -each movement looking like such an effort compared to the easy grace that Laedere covered the ground. Still, she would not leave this one's side. She would make sure that they were both safe and sound upon the ship in the end. And, as she peered at the buckets it was only when Fig made mention of her branches that Laedere actually spun into some kind of work. Her mouth picking up Fig's bucket first and placing it upon a thicker branch and then repeating with the other one. "Ye fine?" she inquired but it was as if the mare was ready to go.

The stocky frame raced (as much as the tree-mare could race) toward the Falls, Laedere leading the way at her normal walk. It was only when they got there that Fig spoke once more. This time, she was asking if the mountains were talking to them. Laedere couldn't help but to laugh, pushing forward and shaking her head. "Nay, mine companion. Tis simply thine herd speaking from over yonder. Perhaps it would be in favor for us to assist them." Laedere says, pausing a moment. She carefully tugs the two buckets from her limbs before starting to move off, leaving them by the water's edge. "Mineself will be right back. I prithee would be willing to fill thine buckets with water? Perhaps we might assist them in carrying back their treasures," and by treasures she meant buckets of water. So, she headed off quickly, going through the waterfall and into the lands before arriving near their sides. "I prithee ye both… would ye like assistance in lugging ye water back yonder?" she inquired, tilting her cranium ever so slightly, "Fig and I are depositing water into our vessels just outside thee border." A gentle smile curled up the corners of her lips as she awaited Africa and Midas' answer - in hopes that she could assist her Caliph and friend. Yes, hopefully they could all help each other.

"Laedere speaking." | Thoughts/others speaking.

laedere && fig

Coding || Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Liquid Gold | task 2 - by Africa - 02-10-2015, 06:44 PM
RE: Liquid Gold | task 2 - by Midas - 02-10-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: Liquid Gold | task 2 - by Fig - 02-10-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: Liquid Gold | task 2 - by Laedere - 02-10-2015, 11:55 PM