the Rift

[OPEN] Dear Liza, a Hole

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I don't really know... what is going on with December. But there seems to be some sort of conflicted emotion within her. I'm not sure I wanna touch that tangled mess - what if I never emerge again? And I mean, she's cool and all, but am I sure that we aren't close enough to really go there. So I trail behind her, responding only when she talks to me first. I'm not good with the whole... chatty... feels thing. Maybe someday but right now, not so much. I do, however, feel bad that the filly hurt her. Uncalled for, really, and if I had healing powers I might do something for the wounded mare. She keeps going on, not wanting to stop in our tasks. I'm zoning out, paying less and less attention to what's going on around me. When she stops I nearly run into her. I watch as she speaks with the mare and filly. I don't recognize either of them. This time, December does introductions. I nod at the pair formally, mumbling a hello. December has plugged up the hole, making sure that no extra water escapes. Still, I pay little attention.

Until some interesting information wakens me. Exploding child? Hazy father? December turns to me and mentions the suspect: Oxy. Chewing his weed, etc. "Pardon?" My voice is gruff as it wakes up, and my eyes are wide. "That child is OXY'S?!" A wild snort leaves my nostrils with force. "She almost killed Kiara! And Vitani! I'm going to have WORDS with Oxy." A lot of words. I.. I didn't even know he had kids! And who'd he have them with?! Fuckin' Christ. Of course he'd be the father of the kid that tries to KILL my own. If horses could facepalm. Oh yeah, Oxy will be hearing from me. I look at the filly - a sister? Does this one EXPLODE things too?

I LOVE the title of this thread. One of my fav long ass songs XD

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Dear Liza, a Hole - by Cheska - 02-10-2015, 07:08 PM
RE: Dear Liza, a Hole - by December - 02-11-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: Dear Liza, a Hole - by Rostislav - 02-11-2015, 02:46 AM
RE: Dear Liza, a Hole - by Auriel - 02-11-2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Dear Liza, a Hole - by Cheska - 02-11-2015, 05:53 PM