the Rift

[OPEN] !! Fill Your Bucket

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

Taking his own bucket within his jaws, Apollo found no reason to deny Father Earth's guiding advice. If the rains were to come and create a massive flood that would wipe Helovia's proverbial slate clean, then those who would be upon the massive boat would be required to have something to satisfy their thirst. Even though the Merciful feared water above all else, he was not one to so brazenly go against Father Earth's words, and so the overo stag took his bucket within his mouth and hurried to the nearest source of water.

"Come along, little brother," Apollo had said after placing the wooden pale down so that he could speak, "If it's water we must fetch, then water is what we will get."

Much to his surprise, he and Mesec weren't alone when they reached the nearest source of water. Resplendence, the goodly mare who he had befriended many moons ago, had seemed to have had the same idea and had ventured to this very water spot in order to fill her own bucket. Another youngster who Apollo didn't recognize was there, as well, but now was the time to focus on the task at hand. Shuffling towards the shoreline, hooves barely dipping into the clear liquid, Apollo dipped his head and plunged the bucket down into the water, doing his best to avoid submerging his muzzle into the water and with a mighty grunt, pulled the now-full wooden bucket from the depths of the water.

Heaving a breath, the stag backed up a few steps while doing his best not to slip, and lowered the bucket to the ground. Satisfied, he smirked... But then realized that Resplendence wasn't fairing well with her own full bucket. A look of concern crossed the stallion's features. "Miss Resplendence? Do you require assistance?"

@[Mesec]

ooc: CRASH ALL THE THREADS :D

When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
!! Fill Your Bucket - by Resplendence - 02-10-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Nayati - 02-10-2015, 08:12 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Apollo - 02-10-2015, 08:15 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Archibald - 02-10-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: !! Fill Your Bucket - by Mesec - 02-10-2015, 09:08 PM