the Rift

[OPEN] Reflecting Pool | Task 2

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud. My bucket made its complaints about our pace known by hitting against my knees.

With a spring in my step and my tail swinging from side to side I trotted to one of my new favorite places in Helovia. I had only discovered it recently and had been left with a horrific memory to stain the beauty of the grove; but now I felt the pull to come back. Depending on the Earth God's waters the place could be different at our return. I wanted to create a nice memory of this tucked away spot. Still I shudder at the memory of the body.

"Duh Erf God," I placed my bucket to the ground, "The Earth God could do this himself. I do believe that he is trying to make us feel like we are helping." A good natured smile rounded my face. I certainly had no complaints about the work, it was nice to be kept busy. Plus I would be able to tell my grand-foals of how I had helped a god!

"These tasks are bringing Helovia together." A chirping noise trilled from my throat as I watched a mare being offered assistance by not one but two stallions. It looked like a scene out of a fairy-tale. Now which dashing prince will the fair lady fall for? Eyes darting between the trio I found myself grinning as the fair lady helped herself up. Her voice was music. Even as she did no more than speak they wove together to form a lilting song. I wanted to hear her say more.

There was less urgency with this task and maybe while we were scooping up our water she would teach me some of the beautiful words that she spoke. Mumbling to myself I tried to imitate the strange words that she had spoken only to huff as my accent got in the way.

My excitement peaked as I spotted the mare with wings on her brow approach the water also. In my head she and I were already the best of friends, even if she was not aware of our friendship yet.

"Wanna join them?" Eyes bright I turned to Kvothe. I was only a few hoof-steps away from begging him like a foal. Please. Please. Pleeaassse.

Credits: Thank you Shady and Tamme!
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Aisling - 02-10-2015, 08:05 PM
RE: Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Mirage - 02-10-2015, 08:32 PM
RE: Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Finn - 02-10-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Nym - 02-10-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Aisling - 02-10-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Cashmere - 02-10-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Maren - 02-11-2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Rei - 02-11-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Kvothe - 02-11-2015, 03:39 PM
RE: Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Ink - 02-12-2015, 12:57 AM