the Rift

[OPEN] Let's have some dam fun

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
I am finding this really fun. And for some reason, I didn't ever want to leave Aeo's side. I needed to run beside him, because sometimes, I get a little scared that if I run too fast, that I will lose him in this vast world. It reminded me how I could never lose my mother in a race at my old home. How she would always be behind me. But she would never leave my sight. I didn't like that about races. Because I thought that I was supposed to get way ahead and...

She always said that she never wanted me to leave.

I got too far ahead, and fell. Fell into the darkness of the wilds. Alone and scared for long time until I found Helovia. My new safe haven. Where I found my new friends, including Aeo. He was a great friend. A perfect subject for this mission. He was fun and adventurous. Just like me. I liked that about him.

Now, I ran on the beach, kicking up sand with my back feet as I did so. A smile on my face, though it was half blocked by the bucket in my teeth. I was gathering water for the god of the earth. And I was exited. Extremely exited. "Come on Aeo!" I called back. The little bird, Wayne, I had decided to name it, was in my mane. I would imagine holding on for dear life as I slowed to a trot when I got close to the waters edge.
Was it hot? Cold?
I didn't feel like finding out. This place looked soooo different from the beach I played in at the Throat. And plus, it was warmer then. Though she sun shown down with bunches of heat, I wondered if it was so vast, could there be more sharks or dangers here? I didn't want to get scared, I just did.

Though, it was never my intention. I just got scared. Shying away from the edge of my fears.

OKAY! Let's do dis! @[Aeolus]

Spice
sugar and spice and all things nice!
credits :: table
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Let's have some dam fun - by Spice - 02-10-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Let's have some dam fun - by Aeolus - 02-11-2015, 12:57 AM
RE: Let's have some dam fun - by Spice - 02-15-2015, 12:26 PM