the Rift

[OPEN] Let's have some dam fun

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
"Because he wants us to feel like we are helping, probably. My Mother did it all the time." My eyes are locked on the water as it rushes up the beach toward me, splashing by my feet, wetting the sand even more beneath it. I feel grounded as I stand here, and loosen.
If I was going to be uptight about something, it couldn't be this, because we have a mission to get back to. I swallow as he calls about something, Backing out as I make my way towards him. Kicking up a little wet and soggy sand in the process.

It was a fish in his bucket. I don't know how he had even managed to catch such a thing, but now I knew they were real. I'd never seen one before now, only heard stories. This is way better than a story. I blink at it a few times. "It's amazing Aeo!" I exclaim quite enthusiastically.

The fear running from it's once overthrown host, I wade back into the water, dipping my bucket in as well, trying for one. I bring it back to shore to examine it, though my teeth hurt a little from carrying the slight bit more heavier load. I see none, dipping it in a again, I give up from the heat and turn to him. "We should get back soon, I couldn't manage to catch one, and I'm getting a bit tired of running around." I say, and I mean it.

"Talk."
~@[Aeolus]
Spice
sugar and spice and all things nice!
credits :: table
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Let's have some dam fun - by Spice - 02-10-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Let's have some dam fun - by Aeolus - 02-11-2015, 12:57 AM
RE: Let's have some dam fun - by Spice - 02-15-2015, 12:26 PM