the Rift

[OPEN] (task2) grumble drip grumble

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
Abraham
It's a melody
It's a battle cry
It's a symphony

"C'mon," Abraham mumbled, moving forward without picking up the bucket they were given. He knew he would have to give orders, because his uncle was useless in his fear-filled state. Abraham left the bucket at his uncle's feet as he and Gwyneverre moved on. The white dragon looked back at the hulking stallion and chirped at him, beckoning him to follow her prince. Abraham moved in a swift trot, his feathered feet extending gracefully. As he trotted, he spoke, knowing he had to come to terms with at least this sin. "When I met you as a child, when Gwyneverre was but an egg in my basket, I thought you had stolen my father's identity." The abrasive, young stallion did not look at his uncle as he continued to trot towards the beach. Gwyn lifted from her perch and flew ahead, scouting. "When I met you again, I was old enough and strong enough to avenge your thievery. But I was wrong. You belong to Archibald and he belongs to you as Reginald and I do to each other. If anyone had had the mind to attack Reginald in the manner that I attacked you, I would rip their still beating heart from their chest. I am thankful you did not tell Father of what I did, because I know he would do the same." I fear he would do the same.

Stopping, finally, at the saltwater edge, Abraham met his Uncle's eyes. "We can collect water here and Gwyneverre can boil it until it is drinkable."

@[Vincent]

image credit

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
(task2) grumble drip grumble - by Abraham - 02-10-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: (task2) grumble drip grumble - by Telesaan - 02-11-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: (task2) grumble drip grumble - by Bolverik - 02-11-2015, 02:18 AM