the Rift

[OPEN] (task2) grumble drip grumble

Bolverik Posts: 15
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 12 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Tamme

Bolverik was patient, comfortable with her sharp edges and general lack of refinement. Watching her with the child had shown another facet of the diamond in the rough that was her life, and he remained impassive, his thoughts allowed to wander where they would. The stallion was not much for feelings, but he did care - somewhere beneath his obsession with appearance and knack for keeping clean and tidy. Honestly, the mare was a mess, and she was currently appealing to his sense of comfort with the world. Ladies should be clean, beautiful and well-spoken. He was not a misogynist, for he expected the same of his gender.

He walked when they were finished, striding easily. When he looked down at his new friend, he noticed that her shorter legs were rushing to keep up. Slowly and without fanfare, he slowed his step, again, making no mention of her situation. Some were tall and some where short, but each had their own special qualities to offer. After all, she could fly and he could not. Speaking of...

Popping a joke, he thought he saw the smallest hint of a smile, and that made him glad. Somewhere, beneath this muddy and hardened exterior, was something soft and open inside. If only she would let that beauty shine to the world instead of hiding beneath sourness and crude speech. "You are surprising," he replied to her dry comment. "I do not doubt that you could achieve what you set your mind to."

The mare introduced herself then, and he chuckled, shaking his head as luxurious, silken mane fell over his handsome face, briefly blocking the white blaze down his nose. "I am please to meet you, Shadow. My name is Bolverik, but you may call me Bolv for short - if you wish, though I doubt you would do anything else." He was not chastising. That was actually a compliment. He thought her far too strong to bow to the whims of another. "And you are a lady. I will not treat you like I treat the rabble that constitutes my gender at times."

Once back at the thistle meadow, he grabbed a bucket and walked toward the sea, enjoying his companion today. The blue waters sparkled, and he mused that they were rather lovely, even at this time of day. Nothing was quite as special as a night-time beach, but he could accept this nonetheless. Two others were here, and he greeted them with a regal raising of his head, the charisma and charm rolling off of him naturally - as if he was born royalty. And, really, he was. He would have to prove himself here, but the nature of a leader was buried deep in his bones.

"Greetings," he called, bowing shortly. "My friend, Shadow, and I come for water too. Let us travel together." He dipped his bucket, gathered what he needed and would be on his merry way.

@[Shadow]

I'm aching for you
But you're bound to bleed if I adore you

please tag me in all posts

Messages In This Thread
(task2) grumble drip grumble - by Abraham - 02-10-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: (task2) grumble drip grumble - by Telesaan - 02-11-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: (task2) grumble drip grumble - by Bolverik - 02-11-2015, 02:18 AM
RE: (task2) grumble drip grumble - by Shadow - 02-11-2015, 05:39 AM
RE: (task2) grumble drip grumble - by Morrigan - 02-11-2015, 01:11 PM
RE: (task2) grumble drip grumble - by Reginald - 02-11-2015, 04:22 PM