the Rift

[PRIVATE] If ye be worthy, come to me.

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
MAssive black wings unfurled as the creature emerged from the water in a great display of power and grace. The agua rolled off of scales, pitch as the darkest, most nightmarish night in history or future, glistened in the dawn sunlight. A great hissing roar left the beast's parted jaws, shaking the ground and snapping the attention of all manners of life towards it. The beast fell with a giant crash, blood trickling from the corner of its mouth. Resolve rippled through glass-like, fiery eyes, however, and the dragon pushed itself back to its legs. The black dragon steadied itself, wavering for only a moment, before lowering back onto its impressively scaled belly. Lowering its head to the ground, the beast closed its eyes and sighed, charcoal steam rolling in thick, sickening tufts from nostrils, large as the mouth of the cavern in the distance.

The dragon stayed still and quiet, sleeping, for hours. By the time it opened its eyes again, the sun was at its highest perch in the sky. The shadows grew longer with each passing minute. Lifting the massive body back into a sitting position, the dragon looked around. Pain throbbed beneath inky scales that reflected no light, and fatigue blurred the corners of its vision. "If ye be worthy, come to me." The dragon called out, its voice smooth like honey and delicately feminine--but nonetheless powerful and awe-inspiring. Unlike her smaller cousins that bonded to the equine species, her black coloration did not mark her as a male. She chose her gender when she was but a hatchling, and her large size and beautiful face was a testament to her more girlish ways.

@[Bucephalus]

Messages In This Thread
If ye be worthy, come to me. - by NPC - 02-10-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: If ye be worthy, come to me. - by Bucephalus - 02-10-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: If ye be worthy, come to me. - by NPC - 03-10-2015, 11:29 AM
RE: If ye be worthy, come to me. - by Bucephalus - 03-10-2015, 09:47 PM