the Rift

[PRIVATE] If ye be worthy, come to me.

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus the Morningstar

The wyrm rears up, and I move back, ears pinning flat to my skull. Azeeza picks up on my caution and looks around, curious and confused. However my attention(for once) is not focused upon her. No. It is upon the dragon, the serpent that appears to be... wavering? Flickering like a mirage in the desert heat.

And then she speaks, a riddle sliding from that hissing maw. It is easy enough, and I feel a faint smirk pull at my lips as I tilt my head, then raise it high. "Day and Night." I knew this answer well enough... while it was uncommon to hear, I happened to have enjoyed such things as a colt, hence my swiftness in answering.

"Perhaps it is my turn now, fair wyrm." My mind wheels, picking through my thoughts, quickly assembling something worthy of being called a 'riddle'.

"I give lost men false hope
ever rippling and dancing so seductively
Follow me at your own peril
For all I am is a lie leading to the land of the damned.
What am I?"

The serpent... as I speak my gaze flickers over her form. She bleeds from seemingly nothing, and a queer feeling stirs within my breast. Perhaps.... was she fading? This creature to vanish from the world and leave nothing behind but a memory?

It was...heartbreaking.

Can't Chain Me Down
I'm Comin' At You At The Speed Of Sound
Image :: Table

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
If ye be worthy, come to me. - by NPC - 02-10-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: If ye be worthy, come to me. - by Bucephalus - 02-10-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: If ye be worthy, come to me. - by NPC - 03-10-2015, 11:29 AM
RE: If ye be worthy, come to me. - by Bucephalus - 03-10-2015, 09:47 PM