the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Surrender

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba

Resplendence
</style>

The way that Kahlua had looked at the meeting concerned her greatly. Far more must be weighing on the mare than she had first revealed because Resplendence herself seemed to have taken over the conversation with accusations. No. She would check on her friend. She was definitely going to check on her friend. So, as they dispersed she instantly tried to shuffle her way forward - much more agile on her feet with a tiny bump in her belly compared to the mid-term pregnancy that Kahlua seemed to be dealing with. Had she been with child when they had last talked? Had Resplendence been so distracted by her own grief, guilt, and anxiety that she hadn't noticed baby weight upon her painted sister's frame?

Still, Kaj left so fast - as if the world would end if he stayed there any longer, and luckily for Res, Archibald also went off in a different direction. She shudders, in a brisk trot now as she tried to close the space - Valiance flying down ahead of the painted mare to try and catch her attention while Res called out, "Sister, wait!" The glitter from her mane and tail (that she still couldn't figure out how it wasn't disappearing completely over time) was still falling, spreading across the ground behind her and even a little before her as she managed to pull up in front of Kahlua. "What's wrong sister? You wouldn't meet Kaj's gaze… What is troubling you so?" She inquires, before reaching out to bump maws with the one that she cared so much for. "And I see you are around mid-term… congratulations on the foal. I'm sure the young-one will be gorgeous," she whispers, eyes flickering to try and desperately meet the painted one's gaze.

"And don't you dare worry about me. We are going to talk about you- and you are going to get it all out. You've let me do that with you, it's time I repay this favor." Her words are stern, almost motherly - radiating the new confidence that that bubbled in her breast from Quilyan's return that the child she was now carrying. Yes. Res was better, but Kahlua was worse. And that phrase. That one sentence. It needed to be fixed immediately.

@[Kahlua]
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Surrender - by Resplendence - 02-10-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: !! Surrender - by Kahlua - 02-15-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: !! Surrender - by Resplendence - 02-23-2015, 11:59 PM