the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Surrender

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba

resplendence ,
hold me now and leave me never

Her queen was not herself. The painted mare was in shock, startling as Valiance flew in before her in an attempt to gather her attention. An apology curled through the air, though, soon after until Res began her questions about what was happening.

Rose and black pressed muzzle to muzzle before answers began to be given. She said that she and Kaj had been fighting, head moving to look toward the belly and explaining the child in her stomach. A plea for understanding, asking how someone could dare go against the Gods. Said Kaj hadn't understood, called her a child… but the last part, it confused Res. Her nostrils flared a little in uncertainty, though she stayed quiet until her sister had finished speaking.

Head buried in Res's mane, muffled words spoke of the glittering beauty that was radiating off of her. Carefully, Res pressed her own maw against the painted mare's neck, trying to offer the warmth of her breath against the broken mare's flesh in an attempt to weave her shattered mind back together. "You will both get through this." she reassures her sister, before allowing a few more specific words to slip from her lips, "You had every right to bear the Earth God's child. He would not have asked you if you were not ready, if you were acting like a child. I'm sure that you love Kaj - as sure as I can ever be, for you would not be this broken if you didn't."

Eyes flickered, Valiance coming back from following Khan into the trees and landing atop Kahlua's back, stretching out wings in a form of a hug - embrace from both Res and Valiance. "Everything is hell right now, Kahlua - sister - but Hell means the world has a different path, a better path, for you to follow…" Sincerity laced her words as she allowed a few moments of silence for the words to slip in. Then, and only then, did she allow any conversation about her sparkling pool of glitter that was still accumulating around her feet. "Thanks… a meteor fell, covered me in that dust. It just… it doesn't seem to come off…" she tried to explain, before turning the conversation back to Kahlua. "My dear, is there anything I can do for you - anything at all?"

And how she dearly hoped that she could do something to ease her sister's pain.

sorry it took so long ;-; RL stress beats me up©

When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Surrender - by Resplendence - 02-10-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: !! Surrender - by Kahlua - 02-15-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: !! Surrender - by Resplendence - 02-23-2015, 11:59 PM