the Rift

[OPEN] Seaward Laborers [Task 2]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Eager to get the latest task finished the grey stallion trotted along with one of the wooden buckets clamped between his teeth. Now where could they find some good water? The ocean would be too salty unless someone could boil it so they would have to find another source. "Secret Grove?" Looking down to his companion who ambled alongside of the pair of lovebirds he nodded in agreement. When the task was announced he thought he might have some fun with Kiara by asking her to go get a bucket for them. She had fallen for it for a second before turning a glare back on him and refused to comply sensing something was up. Her response had been rather comical and he couldn't help but chuckle at the thought. "Fetch? Really? I NO MUTT! Go fetch own damn bucket!"

" I wonder what they might make us do next? Swab the deck? " He commented bumping Parelia's shoulder playfully. Being back with his family was a definite improvement from being strung between two places. Spotting the water up ahead he slowed only to stop with his front legs dipped up to the knee in water. Pushing his bucket into the water he waited for it to fill before placing it next to him on the embankment. " Did you want me to fill yours while i'm here? He asked turning his silver orbs to his mate as she caught up with Penna. Neither of them really knew what to expect from this whole adventure, but he was sure going to do his best to help out when he could to make it easier on the rest of his family.

Speaking of his family, he made a note to double check on Ilios and their daughter as soon as they returned back to the ship. Hopefully they were both managing to complete the tasks. If they needed help he would do another water run if he had to.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: Open for crashing ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Seaward Laborers [Task 2] - by Ciceron - 02-11-2015, 02:10 AM
RE: Seaward Laborers [Task 2] - by Elsa - 02-11-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Seaward Laborers [Task 2] - by Dovahkiin - 02-11-2015, 02:04 PM