[PRIVATE] Allies and news
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm
they used to shout my name, now they whisper it

Ophelia watched his shadow race across the ground, his winged body plotting out the sun. She narrowed her eyes as he stirred sand around her wings, letting her long, white lashes trap any offending grains. His words made her laugh, the sound bubbling with amusement, and she shook her head. That had come out of her mouth, but it was more in regards to his philosophical debate about morality. She had come to terms with the fact that they would never see eye to eye.

Once, perhaps, she had been as positive as he, taking up the mantle of bold protector of his herd and demanding all must treat them with respect. Bloody wars, broken hearts and near death experiences had changed her. She was a realist, a naturalist. The world operated in one way and the hearts of mortals would never be satisfied until blood was repaid with blood and their narrow world views were imposed on all. Impossible. Everyone battled against the inevitable, fought against their own natures, and Ophelia had taken a turn to let herself be wild. Gone was the chaste, quiet girl of her youth whose boundless curiosity had carried her over continents.

In her place was something stronger, freer and more powerful than she could have ever imagined, leading herds, waging wars and experiencing the grit of life. "I was speaking more to the fact that you had expected us to behave one way without even gracing us with your presence, but I concede your point," she replied, the tones of her voice disarmingly soft and gentle.

She was surprised and grateful for his thanks, but she didn't make a huge deal about it - that wasn't a warrior's style. Instead, she nodded, smiling mysteriously, bitterly. "I know what it's like to be used by the gods," she replied, remembering the horror of discovering her pregnancy. Mix emotions still fought like a war in her heart, and she did her best to shove them down. "Anyone who holds you accountable despite your honorable actions prior is a fool - narrow-minded and lacking foresight. The Moon God could have chosen anyone - any one of them too. You were just the most fitting target at the time."

Ophelia sighed. "I came to ask how you are doing, but I was also doing my duty to share a few details. The Aurora Basin is unified with you, and we will do our best to work with you. Also, a mare named Confutatis -she is black with a white skull marking - stole a mare and her twins some time ago before I was a part of the herd. She, my half-brother Tyradon and another tortured them. Confutatis is now back and has been harassing my herd. In all her infinite wisdom ," she growled sarcastically, "the mare tried to steal me while she was pregnant. I challenged her and she ran off. Only some time later, she tried to steal one of our thieves and now Deimos is challenging her yet again. Fool. She has two twins. One is a spitting image of her and the other looks like my half-brother."

The pale princess looked fierce, pride and anger written in every shadow of her flawless face. "I would not be surprised if she comes under the guise of a helpless mare, but she is a torturer of children. She is a deplorable creature who is as much of a fool as she is useless." Never before had she been quite so vehemently outspoken about any one creature before. Perhaps because she had been kidnapped as a child, and even her own father had not come to her rescue. Ophelia had learned early on that the only one you could rely on was yourself.

Phi paused. "I noticed that Midas showed up and left..." she trailed, frowning. Her sister's mind had left her angry over the stallion. He had treated her like dirt, and hadn't even walked over to give her comfort for the loss of her son. "I was upset he did not even give my sister a second glance. Her son... her son died... Midas knew Hototo..."

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Allies and news - by Ophelia - 02-11-2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Allies and news - by Gaucho - 02-11-2015, 01:23 PM
RE: Allies and news - by Ophelia - 02-15-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Allies and news - by Gaucho - 02-20-2015, 01:00 PM
RE: Allies and news - by Ophelia - 02-26-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: Allies and news - by Gaucho - 03-02-2015, 11:52 PM