the Rift

[OPEN] Wondering Wandering

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

The deeper that I wander into the forest the quieter it becomes. Almost silent. Even the air seems to be still. Like it is waiting for something. Eyes closed and ears drooping I stand in the middle of the quiet. A faint smile rests upon my lips. The quiet sings a song with a chorus made of the sounds of the woodland creatures calling out greetings to one another.

A squirrel chatters to a chirping bird; perhaps he tells her of the size of the acorn that he found, while she twitters about her young leaving the nest. The animals' conversations swirl around me. The bustling of life coexists with the hush of the moment.

Even the sun is lazy today. It lays among the clouds just putting in enough effort to allow a handful of its rays to reach the ground. I have left the Throat for a few days to escape the unbearable heat that it has been enveloped in. The herd's energy is so sapped by the sun that simply breathing takes effort. In the Dragon's Throat I have spent Tallsun with wings pulled close being as small of a target as possible for the sun's overzealous rays. Now I am able to spread my wings to their full span and it sends delighted shivers up my back. Fully extended I allow their tips to lay against the ground.

Eyes open but drooping once more I watch a group of ants as they explore my feather tips. "Such brave little things."

@[Spice]

Credits: Thank you Shady and Tamme!
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
Wondering Wandering - by Rei - 02-16-2015, 11:35 AM
RE: Wondering Wandering - by Caleb - 02-19-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: Wondering Wandering - by Rei - 02-19-2015, 11:59 PM
RE: Wondering Wandering - by Caleb - 02-20-2015, 02:14 AM
RE: Wondering Wandering - by Rei - 02-26-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Wondering Wandering - by Caleb - 03-29-2015, 11:26 PM