the Rift

[OPEN] Wondering Wandering

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
"I am Rei," I murmur quietly, still wrapped in a cool blanket of bliss. I tuck my face into my wing trying my best to hide a gaping yawn. "Of Dragon's Throat." I tack my herd onto the end. My yawn had nearly made me forget to mention it. I say it to be polite but the main reason that I do is the hope that some of those that I have met will seek me out once more. Helovia is a vast land, and unfortunately acquaintances aren't usually given the chance to grow into anything more. Another yawn sneaks up on me and gives me no chance to cover it. I suppose that it had came with vengeance in mind for its hidden brother. Smiling sheepishly I shake myself awake. No more yawns.

"I think that a touch of foolishness is required in order to be brave," a playful smile can be hear in my words. "The ants are so small . I have seen grains of the desert's sand that are bigger than what they are. But while the sand will flee from so much as a breeze these ants are utterly fearless. If you were to spur them on I do believe that they would accept the challenge! How would you like to be their catch of the day?" I send the question off with a wink.

"The ants are strong, and brave," I look to the stallion and pause before continuing, "Although they are as you said and can be a bit foolish. Still, I wish that I could be more like them." I shrug my shoulders and pull my wings back to my sides. While moving about I am careful not to harm any of the minuscule creatures that we speak of.

Tilting my head like a pup trying to figure out a new puzzle I take in the stallion before me. Whenever my forelock falls over into my line of sight I blow it out of the way and right my head. Earlier, while looking through half lidded eyes I had thought him to be a unicorn, but now I see that he is something else. My eyes grow wide in excitement. During my time in Helovia I had only met one other like him and I'd never gotten a chance to have a friendly chat with her. During the times we bumped into eachother she had seemed so reserved. My eyes spark with excitement towards the stallion I have already deemed a friend.

"You have a horn and wings! Not many are blessed with both. Remember I am not saying so to inflate your ego or anything," I flash a lopsided grin to show that I am teasing. "In Lytninia, my homeland, those with both a horn and wings are regarded as those of the highest status." Despite the caste system based off of colorings even a leopard spotted like myself could have been treated as royalty if they had a horn along with their wings. Although none were known to have only a horn. In Helovia was where I met unicorns for the first time. Perhaps that is why the hybrids were so rare.

"I have always wondered.." I have always wondered what the horns of unicorns feel like. Are they as smooth as they look to be? Closing the distance between us I touch my nose to his horn. I run my nose from its base until I reach a point when I cannot reach any higher. I walk to his side and brush against his feathers, and then standing directly behind him I admire his tail. I had been curious what his tail would be like. I'd wondered if it would be like my own or if it would be more reminiscent of some of the unicorns' lion tails. His is neither and fills me with envy.

"I have tail feathers!" I call out from behind him, "But they are nothing like your tail! Does it help you in flight?" Suddenly feeling awkward I clamp my mouth shut. I had touched upon him as if we were old friends and then I had launched into questions like a curious foal.

"You must think me a child." I give him personal space and move back to his front blushing brightly. My gaze is aimed at my forehooves. I had not been able to control my reaction to his appearance. "You must understand, had I been like you in appearance," I tear my gaze from the ground, "My life would have taken a completely different course." My family would still be together. "I haven't met many like you. Take it as a compliment?"

@[Caleb]
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
Wondering Wandering - by Rei - 02-16-2015, 11:35 AM
RE: Wondering Wandering - by Caleb - 02-19-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: Wondering Wandering - by Rei - 02-19-2015, 11:59 PM
RE: Wondering Wandering - by Caleb - 02-20-2015, 02:14 AM
RE: Wondering Wandering - by Rei - 02-26-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Wondering Wandering - by Caleb - 03-29-2015, 11:26 PM