the Rift

Maybe Memories(Acceptance/Leander)

Wuthering Heights Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Wuthering Heights
Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.

Myths and legends, all fairy tales for poor souls to rest their weary hearts upon. But as Wuthering stepped onto the border of Dragon's Throat, she had to admit this was no dream. The world and horses in it where as real as the gravely ground beneath her small hooves. Every breath she took told of something new she had to find with her good eye. So much to see, so much to take in! The lass almost felt overwhelmed by it all. Her legs quivered and threatened to buckle in the nerves she harbored. But she stood as strong as her little heart would let her. Refusing to let herself fall to pieces when she had come so far. I am strong. I am strong. He was wrong, they all were wrong. You were right Momma, I am strong. A mantra she repeated in her mind, always reminding herself of her mothers love. Boy if she could see this place!

Wuthering twisted her neck to see if she could see her new friend, Leander. She had followed him here and in her wonderment, he disappeared from her sight. It wasn't such a hard thing to do, she furrowed her brow. When she depended so much on her hearing, loosing focus was a bad decision. "Leander?" She raised her bell of a voice, letting it carry with the heated wind. It ruffled her tresses, sending them in a flurry across her face and neck. Almost a tease of cool weather. But the temperature was hardly a concern for the moment. Her worry was running into a herd member that wanted nothing to do with her.. What if they were not as kind as the Pegasus , Leander, had been? Would they chase her away? Strike at her? Would they cower at her pearl colored eye? It is funny how fears can grow from a frantic mind. Becoming massive monsters who capture your heart and soul till one can no longer fight. Wuthering had a habit of letting fear get that far. "Anyone?" She called a little softer, letting out a low nicker . Someone was bound to find her. Friend or foe, it was destined to happen.

OOC//

Messages In This Thread
Maybe Memories(Acceptance/Leander) - by Wuthering Heights - 09-14-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: Maybe Memories(Acceptance/Leander) - by Kri - 09-29-2012, 04:37 PM