Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
AMPERE
This is just a journey, drop your worries
You're gonna turn out fine
Gotta keep your head up
And you can let your hair down
Her name redirected her attention, surprise flitting across her features as her head jerked back around, following the direction her ears already pointed to. Only a moment later and a dark mare came upon her, wings brushing with a familiarity that Ampere at first felt was displaced. She took a small step back, purposefully shielding the foal at her side, wondering if the frenzy of all this had indeed made someone crack...

Then recognition brightened her features, aided with the continued speech of the not-so-strange mare. "Sh-shadow?" she queried, uncertain of the name (as was usual for her), but able to remember it for how well it suited this dark horse. A gust of wind as they flew over the desert, each circling down to land, I'm looking for a stallion that talks short and slow!, a wall of unicorns on the march... Tears welled in the edges of Ampere's eyes, nostalgia a hard wave crashing over her. Such simpler times then, when she and shadow had first met.

"You were gone!" was all she was able to blurt out. She had searched for this dark mare, among others, in those days that followed that endless night. Ampere had left her for dead, but her child had remained behind until he too vanished. When we were on patrol together. Horror struck Ampere's face, sparks dancing at her feet where she stirred the leaves and the dirt of the place. "I'm sorry Shadow," she whispered. "Kari... Kari just disappeared one day on our patrol. I should have searched for him, but I just thought he'd stayed behind..." Ampere had never really paid attention to the foals of the herd, but she felt somewhat responsible for that one, if only because they were supposed to be together.

She felt too guilty to tell anything of her own son, when she was the cause of another mother's loss.
Image Credits

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
greenfingers (task 3) - by Volterra - 02-11-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: greenfingers (task 3) - by Ampere - 02-12-2015, 01:30 AM
RE: greenfingers (task 3) - by Shadow - 02-12-2015, 04:59 AM
RE: greenfingers (task 3) - by Mauja - 02-12-2015, 10:25 AM
RE: greenfingers (task 3) - by Nymeria - 02-12-2015, 10:33 AM
RE: greenfingers (task 3) - by Bolverik - 02-12-2015, 10:53 AM
RE: greenfingers (task 3) - by Shadow - 02-12-2015, 11:46 AM
RE: greenfingers (task 3) - by Rei - 02-12-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: greenfingers (task 3) - by Kvothe - 02-12-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: greenfingers (task 3) - by Roskuld - 02-12-2015, 02:16 PM
RE: greenfingers (task 3) - by Shadow - 02-12-2015, 06:53 PM