the Rift

[OPEN] living wasteland

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Archibald moved into the heavenly fields, encouraging his daughter to keep working towards their adventure. A dark, swirling, gnawing black pit grew in his stomach, however. The Earth God had commanded them to save plants and all Archibald could focus on was the tree that he had erected in Circe's honor. Would the god save those trees? Would he preserve their memories, their legacies? Would he leave the trees be so that lover, friend, family, foe, and stranger could stand in awe of the beauty and stories untold? His thoughts raced and his golden eyes were cloudy as he trotted towards the high field. He knew this place well, and Macaria would know it better, in time. The girl was getting such a tour of Helovia in her young age, but Archibald was not sure if she would remember these days of frantic adventure and running headlong into the unknown and trusting him, her father, her guide and protector forevermore.

"Come, Macaria, we will help them." Archibald murmured down to his sweet girl, eyes casting towards Ophelia. "Pick any flowe you'd like." the brute turned his head and smiled down at his daughter, eyes resting on the pools that so clearly mimicked his own. Lifting his head once more he looked to Phi as she plucked a flower from the ground with the help of Tinek, Loretta wagged her tail at the pair. "Macaria, this is Ophelia. A very old friend."

@[Macaria]

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
living wasteland - by Deimos - 02-11-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: living wasteland - by Ophelia - 02-11-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: living wasteland - by Torleik - 02-11-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: living wasteland - by Thranduil - 02-12-2015, 09:20 AM
RE: living wasteland - by Archibald - 02-12-2015, 05:10 PM