the Rift

[OPEN] Preserve The Memory

Atlas Posts: 54
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 HH :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Linds
Atlas
Was it wrong that I’d decided to follow the glorious mare from the beach right back to where we’d first met? Probably. Did I care that I appeared to be quite the pervert? No. I was a grown man, more than capable of handling my masculine interactions in an even manlier way… Or at least I thought. The lovely silver mare had completely ignored me while lurking along the shore, but I wasn’t giving up just yet. Of course, Vacant Eyes probably wouldn’t be too interested in my antics so I tried to keep my eyes on her, despite the fact that my senses were screaming at me to ignore the silent killer and go for the gorgeous lady with the cerulean eyes.

However, I’d been led astray too many times before and I’d come to Helovia in hopes of changing my ways… So I’d decided to admire from afar.

There was a queer looking stallion down the beach from where my current fixation had decided to collect the newly demanded “plants”, but a lion didn’t worry over the opinions of sheep (and let’s be honest, that man was a sheep if I’d ever seen one). Apparently, the two fillies who accompanied him thought him to be marvelous (a real ladies’ man), but I wasn’t fooled. Beauty was only skin deep.

That man could have all the women in Helovia swooning at his hooves as long as it wasn’t my silver-girl. I wore stars better anyways.

With a huff, I turned away from those gathered on the beach and dipped my head low in order to grab a mouthful of sandy weeds. Surely the world would miss the presence of these lovely sprouts.
Coding by Tamme || Image Credits

Jorogumo Syrena -- Needed to Edit

Run towards the stars, or make them shine. Fight the tide, until the day we die.

▌ Please tag Atlas in all replies
▌ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
▌ Pixel by DarkShadow

Messages In This Thread
Preserve The Memory - by Bucephalus - 02-11-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Preserve The Memory - by Syrena - 02-11-2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Preserve The Memory - by Rhea - 02-11-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Preserve The Memory - by Aithniel - 02-11-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Preserve The Memory - by Isopia - 02-11-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Preserve The Memory - by Atlas - 02-11-2015, 11:31 PM