the Rift

[OPEN] rave on the boat? yes, please!

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

The Engineer returned with the bucket of water, snorting at his cousin's comment and then ignoring him and the sparkle princess as they splashed water on one another. Honestly, why her? She was scary and had a dragon. Whenever Ulrik looked into her eyes, he wasn't entirely sure that he could trust her; she knew too much. She had been too many places, and he was, for social things, simple and attached to home. Rarely did he travel, and he would never dream of switching herds. He simple sighed and let them go their separate ways, deciding them to follow Adelric and Erebos, two boys who used to be such close friends with his son. His first born.

He felt a pang in his gut that nearly took his breath away. Emotions were never acknowledged so it seemed his body had to attack itself physically to get him to pay attention. Ulrik looked down at Arah, grateful for the distraction. "I have no idea what I am doing." The Engineer watched the boys, pulling a vine off the side of the wall. "I suppose this will do."

@[Arah]

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
rave on the boat? yes, please! - by Adelric - 02-11-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: rave on the boat? yes, please! - by Erebos - 02-11-2015, 07:15 PM
RE: rave on the boat? yes, please! - by Ulrik - 02-11-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: rave on the boat? yes, please! - by Alleo - 02-11-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: rave on the boat? yes, please! - by Rasta - 02-12-2015, 12:00 AM
RE: rave on the boat? yes, please! - by Arah - 02-12-2015, 07:03 AM
RE: rave on the boat? yes, please! - by Jahzara - 02-12-2015, 05:43 PM