the Rift

[OPEN] To the Garden!

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run.
Quilyan said not to overtire herself. He said that whatever she wanted done, he would do. But still, she wanted to help she just hadn't quite taken into account how hard the work would be with this scorching heat that was surrounding them. Quilyan had taken one bucket back with the pair, the other one placed carefully in the wagon that Destrier was pulling. Alas, when they returned to before the Earth God he spoke of gathering some of the plants to save. Instantly, her mind raced. "My garden," she croaked, panic instantly hitting her orbs.

So she moved. She didn't wait for Quil to tell her it was too far (though she didn't doubt that she was going to end up getting a speech about this). No. She simply began to hobble forward at a very slow pace. And when she finally arrived at the Edge plenty of others had already arrived. Tears brimmed for her eyes as sweat lathered her coat (the heat, the walking, and the pregnancy a bit too much for her entire body to not react in such a way). "You guys… You came…" She breathes, tears of joy flickering across her orbs as she watches Kahlua start to dig like plants and organize them together as they united around the garden.

She inches off to the side, steps awkward with the extra weight, before she dipped her maw into the tiny pool of water located next to the garden and tried (desperately) to quench her thirst and give her just enough energy to make it back toward the meadow. "Let's gather about 4 of each, keeping roots in tact as much as possible. Grab pinecones - it'll help the pines grow back if they don’t survive… Needles too, from the trees, or acorns. Anything that isn't leaves that falls off of them grab - we can slowly grow them back with their seeds, even if it won't be the same…" Res explains, voice labored and dry from the exhaustion. It is Valiance who does most of the work now - trying to grab some of the uprooted plants that were previously excavated before placing them delicately in Destrier's wagon. Res just couldn't move anymore, her body lowering at the tree just outside the garden where her canopy used to hang, as she lets out a few huffed breaths. "I-I can answer questions. Just. Need to rest for a spell…" she explains, the glitter that is pooling around her frame giving off a gentle glow of bright pink in response to her comfort levels rising.

She had a family…

Resplendence && Quilyan
x - x

@[Quilyan]
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
To the Garden! - by Alysanne - 02-11-2015, 07:16 PM
RE: To the Garden! - by Kahlua - 02-11-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: To the Garden! - by Destrier - 02-11-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: To the Garden! - by Brisa - 02-11-2015, 08:38 PM