the Rift

[OPEN] To the Garden!

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

With you by my side I can do anything
When we swing, babe, we hang past right and wrong
I’d come to terms with the severity of the impending flood, but it hadn’t really struck home until stumbling upon my family in the Edge. Evangeline and I had come back from delivering our buckets when we’d discovered many from the Edge, frantic and unsure, near the Moon Doctor’s garden. I was hesitant to approach and interrupt their banter, but upon noticing Destrier with sweat-lathered flanks, I was quick to close the distance between us. The Sargent had clearly pulled Kahlua’s cart to and from the Meadow and it appeared that I’d come at the right time. My brother needed a break from the heat just as much as Resplendence did.

I had managed to catch the tail-end of her instructions and I was more than willing to help gather whatever she deemed important, but I had a few other things that needed tending before such chores. I rumbled softly to Resplendence before glancing back to Eva in hopes that she would also take heed to my words before turning my attention back to the Moon Doctor, “Please rest, there’s no need to exhaust yourself in the heat Resplendence. Evangeline will accompany you,” I stated evenly. I didn’t allow Eva the benefit of my gaze because I knew that she would only resent me for attempting to tell her what to do, but she and I both knew that someone had to take care of me once the day drew to an end…

After easing responsibility from Resplendence’s shoulders (and consequently Eva’s as well), I turned to Destrier with a small smile in hopes that he would allow my help. “I can cover this trip Brother…” I offered slowly while gesturing to the cart. “Rest a bit, we have quite the journey ahead of us.
Thor the Gentleheart & Evangeline the Pure

@[Evangeline] @[Destrier] @[Resplendence]

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
To the Garden! - by Alysanne - 02-11-2015, 07:16 PM
RE: To the Garden! - by Kahlua - 02-11-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: To the Garden! - by Destrier - 02-11-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: To the Garden! - by Brisa - 02-11-2015, 08:38 PM
RE: To the Garden! - by Resplendence - 02-11-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: To the Garden! - by Thor - 02-11-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: To the Garden! - by Quilyan - 02-11-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: To the Garden! - by Miykael - 02-11-2015, 11:57 PM