the Rift

[OPEN] an idiot's guide to dendrology --

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

Wandering to the west where trees were abundant, I thought maybe we could take a small, young tree. They'd be easier to dig up and carry with us, and it'd be much better than trying to dig up an entire massive tree. Ambling along casually, we find ourselves swaying over the pool that rippled with crimson stones. Bowing over the pool grew a tree, mysterious and out of place in all it's lovely glory with pink fruit budding from it's tangled branches. Perking up my ears in interest towards the peculiar tree, I turn my head and look at Phantom. "This tree, we shall take a clipping from this tree— And uh why not take a clipping from a few more?" I step forward, biting furiously through a snippet of a branch that hung low enough for me to grasp. I removed of it, wondering why such a pretty tree was in the middle of the Deep Forest. Setting the branch down gently, I motion my head to the rest of the forest, looking at Phantom and awaiting her to take action. "Would you- like to take a clipping from a tree too?" My words were still oddly put, and despite having quietly wandered through Helovia beside this mare it still felt weird to talk with her. "Since we're going to be together for a bit, I'd uhm- like to know more about you, you know— so I'm not roomed with a stranger who is possibly a murderous nightmare," The pauses inbetween my words make me feel stupid and a little foolish, but I had to stop and think about what I was going to say before resuming my sentence. The awkward laugh that escapes my lips at the end doesn't help either. "I can- tell you about myself too— if you want, that is-" I look over at her nervously. I hate socializing, even though I've been with this mare for several hours talking to her still felt unnatural and strange. So I suppose now I'll try to not be so gross and stop being a hermit, finally taking the risk of poking my head out of my shell and taking in some much needed sunlight.

"blah blah blah."

ooc: Phantestry !!
word count: 375

SquirrelyTodd.deviantart.com | TwiWolf.deviantart.com

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
an idiot's guide to dendrology -- - by Destry - 02-11-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: an idiot's guide to dendrology -- - by Hector - 02-11-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: an idiot's guide to dendrology -- - by Isara - 02-12-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: an idiot's guide to dendrology -- - by Arya - 02-12-2015, 01:43 AM
RE: an idiot's guide to dendrology -- - by Rhoa - 02-12-2015, 11:47 AM