the Rift

[OPEN] Save my soul...

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel
I teeter back with the bucket in my mouth. I decided that I better stay quiet. I know that Cheska didn't seem to like the outburst that occurred, and I felt horrible. My stomach turned at the thought of her hating me, so I remained quiet until we returned to the meadow. It felt like forever, but finally I had drug my bucket back. The God took it and put it wherever. All I can think is that the only people that can get my water is either me, Cheska, mommy, daddy or, dare I say, Shida. Other than that, they better be hands of my water. It took me a lot of muscle to drag back here.

In fact, my muscles ached very bad. I knew I couldn't take another long journey away from this task. Gingerly I looked toward her, before glancing down at my feet. "I'm sorry for being mean and starting stuff." My voice is quiet. I hate apologizing, but Cheska deserved it considering she did look like she was protecting me a little bit. I owe any guardian angels my apology. I kick the dirt in front of my hoof absentmindedly only to spot the Thistles. I love these things, they're so purple and pretty. I can't let them die in the flood like the God said, and it would give me a chance to rest! "Cheska can we get the purple flowers? They're really pretty and I don't want them to die." I turn and look out at the massive field of them. They're like a painting. It's so beautiful, not to mention, totally matches me. Well, at least I think. Im bad with making things look good.

Suddenly, I spot a mare that looks like a tree with her partner. She seems distressed or something. Trotting over, I look at her carefully. I may have been a little mean before to the unicorn and the white mare, but I can't not help those in need. I catch her say something about something being lost. "I can help you find it Tree Horse!" I exclaim. I don't know her name or anything, but she seems nice enough to not kill me upon first look. "What can I look for? Ill look while picking some of my favorite purple flowers." I'm at least trying to be helpful. Everyone was in such a rush over these tasks, so it was the least I could do to alleviate the pain of knowing a flood was coming. Right then I begin picking up the nearby thistles, got to get as much as I can!

@[Cheska]
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
Save my soul... - by Fig - 02-11-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Auriel - 02-11-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Shida - 02-11-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Oxy - 02-11-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Laedere - 02-11-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Fig - 02-11-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Cheska - 02-12-2015, 09:55 AM
RE: Save my soul... - by Auriel - 02-12-2015, 07:01 PM