the Rift

[OPEN] Save my soul...

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA

Ya'll ain't seeing the big picture. Like some assholes fuckin' warned a squirrel or five, but Da and I warned fuckin' everybody. Then some just like ... scooped up their stank ass water from the stream (fish poop anyone????) but Da and I got some glacier fresh legit as dick ice that was bound to stay cold the whole boat ride.

You want a margarita? I got your ice.

Now this. I can see people digging up like ... flowers and wanting to save some valentine bouquet bullshit. The fuck is this? You want to repopulate the world to look like a damn greeting card?

Little do I know that's precisely what my twin is doing, however it isn't her that draws me near, it's the big one.

The tree one.

If we're trying to repopulate the plants, what's better than a plant you can shove your dick into? And for once, I do mean that literally.

"Da!" I whisper, knocking him with my shoulder several times to get his attention, as I stare at the Lignea.

Holy fucking goldmine batman.

"Da. That's the plant we're bringing. No roots or anything. Fucker looks like she could repopulate a whole field."

I watch her for a moment, trying to gauge her speed and offensive strength, and let me tell you, she looks like she'd probably die of fright if I screamed loud enough.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

"Listen. I'mma distract them. You get the tree one. We can just like .. pull her to the boat. We aren't far. "

I look to Da for confirmation. "okayreadygo" I say all at once, running forward.

None of them know me (other than Auri) so ain't no body know about my explosion magic. Which is why, as I explode an entire tree I try to look as surprised as anyone else. "Oh no!!" I call loudly. If the explosion didn't get their attention, hopefully when I run towards it it was. "What if someone was hurt? A squirrel or something??? Please! Help me check!"

I wink obnoxiously at Da as I try and usher everyone towards my explosion.

Team Oxy/Shi the kidnappers just casually gathering our plants.

Coding by Tamme. Image here

Messages In This Thread
Save my soul... - by Fig - 02-11-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Auriel - 02-11-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Shida - 02-11-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Oxy - 02-11-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Laedere - 02-11-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Fig - 02-11-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Cheska - 02-12-2015, 09:55 AM
RE: Save my soul... - by Auriel - 02-12-2015, 07:01 PM