the Rift

[OPEN] Save my soul...

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
So that last meeting got a little weird, and since you’d rather know what is reality and what is not at this point, you decide to just not eat any more of your locoweed plants. It sucks, because you start hurting again, and all kinds of random pains start weaseling their way back under your skin, but you can deal with it for a little while. It’s not too bad right now- it will get worse later, you’re sure.

Fortunately, T1 keeps you pretty distracted. She’s got mountains of energy- are you going to make it to the end of this adventure without her wearing you out entirely? Speaking of…

T1 knocks your shoulder a few times and you swing your head to follow her gaze. Tree horse? That’s kinda weird, but you can work wi- Oh. You’re taking it. Well… it’s certainly not the strangest thing that’s happened today. And anyways, if T1 says that’s what she wants, then that’s what she’ll get- one way or another. At least she comes prepared with a plan. Shrugging your acceptance and bobbing your head, you watch as she runs off in one direction and promptly explodes an entire tree.

Smirking in amusement (that’s your baby girl), you’re careful to avoid Thing 2 as you trot over to Fig. “Fighting just makes it worse,” you suggest, sounding a little bit too much like that creepy older guy who hangs around at the park and waits until little kids’ moms aren’t paying attention. But anyways, T1 did her part, so you guess you’ll do yours. Latching onto one of the low hanging branches of Fig's tree with your grimy teeth, you begin trying to pull her towards the boat, hoping your large stature and the unexpectedness of it all might give you an edge. For good measure, you go ahead and try to shoot her with your drug magic. If she’s tripping out of her mind, she might resist less.

Honestly, you really don’t think this is going to work out well, but if it amuses T1, it’s fine.

Oxy & Shida, living the THUG LIFE
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Save my soul... - by Fig - 02-11-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Auriel - 02-11-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Shida - 02-11-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Oxy - 02-11-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Laedere - 02-11-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Fig - 02-11-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Cheska - 02-12-2015, 09:55 AM
RE: Save my soul... - by Auriel - 02-12-2015, 07:01 PM