the Rift

[OPEN] Save my soul...

Laedere Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 5 years old (Frostfall birthday)
Ardere :: Plain Dolphin Leviathan :: Boil Abba
Laedere
❈ when you go home everything looks different ❈
Fig was not doing well, it was clear from the way that her limb trembled while she moved. "I humbly beseech thee to forgive mine transgressions. Mineself hath not quite realized just how cumbersome ye's tree might be upon ye spine." But, she dared not to push the tree-mare as she stood there, swaying in what little breeze was given through all of the movement. Laedere could even see the exhaustion in the way that Fig's leaves were starting to wilt. Yes, this was not time to push any further. "We shalt stay here for thee next endeavour," she insists as the next task is given.

Alas, what seemed like nothing to Laedere must have been the entire world to Fig, for the next words to slip from the tree-mare's mouth was that it was impossible. "Ye will do all the ye can to assist in devising a new world for all of thee to live in." Laedere tried her best to sound hopeful, but the words seemed to have no effect upon the tree-mare who she was now beginning to call her friend.

The next words from her mouth were about a soul plant, then a panicked question about how she would find it. Carefully, Laedere reached out - to brush wing against hide in a comforting manner. "We will find whatever ye's 'Soul. Plant'. Is. I shalt do mine best to assist ye in the protection of this creation." Laedere insists, a smile upon her maw as her eyes dance with the sadness that is now also radiating from the tree-mare's entire being.

Then more come. They come in waves. This young foal comes first - saying that she will help look for the Soul Plant as she picks flowers and Laedere can only grimace. She can only grimace because it seemed as though Fig felt pain each time plants were harmed- that she had some kind of strange connection with them that no one else could really understand. But, before Laedere could try and do anything there was an explosion and a loud scream. A foal, worried about the squirrels and stuff while Laedere was far more concerned about the splintering tree that was now ricocheting through the air. Instantly, Laedere brushes forth, trying to step in front of Fig and spreads her wings out - blocking whatever debris was still flying from reaching the already exhausted mare.

And then stupidity happened. A stumbling oaf came forward, smirking and trotting on uneasy limbs saying that fighting would make it worse. Make what worse? The pain Fig no-doubt already felt for the damn tree that just got blown up? Laedere goes to speak, but before she can form the words to chew out this giant, malnourished piece of trash in front of her he is latching onto one of Fig's branches (branches Laedere had been told to be careful with early, for what she assumed was because the branches were just as much a part of Fig as her horse-self).

Okay. She was done. Did all of Helovia lack something by the title of manners?! She pins her ears, eyes narrowing as her wings rustle in anger. "Ye are marring her! Cease this forthwith!" She screams, spinning around so that her haunches faced the brute before trying to send out a wheelhouse-type kick toward his face. See ye function when ye crown is reeling moreso than it already is! she thinks before retracting her kick and trying to stumble forward. "Perhaps, henceforth, ye should focus on extracting timber from yonder in lieu of one upon mine companion's spine!" There is a break as her voice snaps - chastising the hulk before her. "She is one of us! She is still a part of thee land. Ye should show more prudence for ye brethren."

Really, she would have yelled at whatever caused a tree to blow up, but she didn't know who or what that was. So, for the moment she was content to scream at this brute who tried to hurt the one she was beginning to call a friend.

Idiots. Why were there so many idiots!

"Laedere speaking." | Thoughts/others speaking.

laedere && fig || laedere = mad.

Coding || Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Save my soul... - by Fig - 02-11-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Auriel - 02-11-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Shida - 02-11-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Oxy - 02-11-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Laedere - 02-11-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Fig - 02-11-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Cheska - 02-12-2015, 09:55 AM
RE: Save my soul... - by Auriel - 02-12-2015, 07:01 PM