the Rift

[OPEN] Save my soul...

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel
Im so happy that Cheska forgave me. I don't know what I'd do without her. So when she agrees to even get my favorite flowers, I can help but squeal and bound around her. For some reason, even though I feel exhausted, I'm like a kid on a pixie stick. However, I'm still able to follow her instructions, because I have to be a good kid from now on. Any more outbursts, and I'm afraid Cheska might kick me out! The Tree Horse though doesn't seem to like me picking flowers, and I frown. Does she not know that they'll all die then? That all the pretty purple flowers won't be there anymore? "But Tree Horse, if I don't pick them, they'll die!" I exclaim. I don't know why she thinks I'm killing them. I have their roots like Cheska told me, so they can be replanted! Its like we have cool natural magic to revive dead plants, because all these wonderful things will grow even more on the boat!

Turning though, my attention catches at an oddly familiar sound. I flinch at the sound of splintering wood. I know instantly know it's Shida. Who else senselessly blows up trees? Or anything for that matter? Turning, I also see dad who's coming near tree horse. I'm really confused, because aren't they supposed to be collecting things to take on the boat? I can't see what Dad is doing until Cheska and the others get riled up. Trotting over to the other side of the tree, I see Dad hanging onto the branches. Hold up, he can't take her! She's getting plants with us to save! Screeching I run over to him and try to head butt him gently with my horn. I don't want to hurt him, but he sure as hell is going to listen to me, even if that means prodding him a little bit. "You can't take her!" I exclaim, shocked and also embarrassed. Im freaking related to those crazies. I swear, if I didn't know any better I would think that a stork literally dropped me off at the wrong stop. "Listen to Cheska! You need to get your own plants!" I plead. The last thing I want is a kidnapping showdown to occur. I already defended them, and I sure as hell will have no reason after this to do it again if they hurt Tree Horse. "Won't you stop for me, please?" I pout and back up a little bit. I'm not Shida, but I am going to play every child card I can. I'm doing this for you and Shida dad, so you better listen to me. Sometimes I think that maybe I should've been the Dad in this situation, even if I'm not a boy. Finishing then, I stand as tall as I can next to him. Of course he still towers over me, but I'll stand my ground. If there is one thing that kind of connects me to them is that I'm stubborn. I will get what I want even if I have to kick, scream, and tattle to Mom. Maybe she can knock some sense into them.

she belongs to the fire
Image Credit
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
Save my soul... - by Fig - 02-11-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Auriel - 02-11-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Shida - 02-11-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Oxy - 02-11-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Laedere - 02-11-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Fig - 02-11-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: Save my soul... - by Cheska - 02-12-2015, 09:55 AM
RE: Save my soul... - by Auriel - 02-12-2015, 07:01 PM