the Rift

[OPEN] Flowa Powa
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
M
I
D
A
S
Jaw remains set in a hard line. We went slowly, the pace of those swaying hips grew deeper and obviously less enthusiastic as time wore on. Our walk was one of comfortable silence. Neither of us voicing our concerns, yet musing on the same topic. I kept my tongue in check, (which was easy, considering the weighted pail dangling from my jaws) out of fear it would start wagging senselessly ahead of the brain that was supposed to control it. Her smile reaches my gaze, as does those weary eyes. Concern sparks anew.

After returning the pail and required water; we received more instructions... this time to gather flora. I glance her way and press a convincing smile, "Yar, that should be easy." Considering the silvery lass was our Medic...and knew all about plant life here in Helovia.

Aye.

Silas returns from his venture. I test the bond and find Fina and Neve not far behind. Once again setting out, my jaws slip apart now that they are free of hindering task. Words on the tip of my tongue. "Africa..." Fate is cruel. Another pair lies ahead and those travel worn eyes already ignite with interest. Before a word can be added in opposition, she's advanced ahead to offer greeting. I follow, watching with wary attention. Eyes land solidly on the mare/stallion combo. Yon male is unfamiliar, though my memories serve to remind me that his partner/company has a foul temper. As moody as they come. Brows narrow and crown rises, flashing to the lad who dug up dirt and weed. A stiff smile graces my face, making no attempt toward concealing marks of warning. @[Africa]
Image Credit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Flowa Powa - by Crowley - 02-11-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: Flowa Powa - by Africa - 02-11-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Flowa Powa - by Histe - 02-11-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: Flowa Powa - by Midas - 02-11-2015, 11:41 PM
RE: Flowa Powa - by Naerys - 02-12-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: Flowa Powa - by Tempe - 02-12-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: Flowa Powa - by Essetia - 02-12-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Flowa Powa - by Africa - 02-12-2015, 01:43 PM
RE: Flowa Powa - by Finn - 02-12-2015, 02:37 PM