the Rift

[PRIVATE] Did I mention that I hate the woods? [Gaucho]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

[LMAAOOOOOOO]

Gaucho nodded to his petite warrior. He had been physically close to the mare before, with a similar result. Had it been when they had first met? Upon the sands? Did it have to do with a scar? A marking...? His mind was foggy, presumably the result of the previous amnesia he suffered from as well as the Moon Goddess' vicious attacks on his thoughts. He did remember that day, seeing the young warrior so physical like himself though not nearly as brightly decorated.

Gaucho watched as Meg retreated into the Throat. He had to resist the urge to leap immediately into the air, to try and find Sohalia if at all possible. He knew such a course would be foolish, reckless, but never the less the desire stirred bright and hot within his gut. Turning away, Gaucho eyed the sky with a snort. He would gather Meg and Einarr later - head perhaps to the Fields first? Perhaps the Meadow. He wasn't sure which path Sohalia might take, though if she was wounded still likely they would find her on the ground rather than in the skies.

Huffing to himself, Gaucho vowed to find Sohalia. He would do as he had promised Ivezho. And Rhoa? Where was his other son? Surely the boy would have found his twin by now? Not for the first time Gaucho wished he could duplicate himself. Even without the Moon Goddess invading his thoughts, he still felt thin - spread out unevenly across his responsibilities.

But first thing was first. First he would find Sohalia. Little did he know that not only would he find her, but also the Earth God.

And a boat.

Gaucho the Wildfire
If this is to end in fire
Then we should all burn together

Art by: schwartze @ DA
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did I mention that I hate the woods? [Gaucho] - by Gaucho - 02-24-2015, 11:23 AM