[OPEN] Get All the Things

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

get up, get out, get away from these liars
'cause they don't get your soul
or your fire

Mesec noticed some of the faces they had seen by the river travelling together in the direction of the Edge and grew worried. Would Apollo want to go help them save what they could of their herd? They needed to work together but… going to the Edge was a rather complicated option at the moment. The smile that had been present throughout the day so far disappeared as he looked at the older stallion, a worried little frown darkening his face. “I know you’ll probably want to go help your friends but… I'm sorry but I’m not ready to go to the Edge.”

He hoped Apollo would understand - wondering if his kind friend had heard about what his mother had done. The risk of running into her was too high there, whether his presence would draw her out from wherever she hid (though it was hard to imagine her hiding anywhere). Mesec simply didn’t understand her, couldn’t predict her any more than anyone else could, and did not want to take the chance.

So instead he took the lead this time and followed someone else - wondering if they would lead them somewhere interesting, somewhere with a plant or tree worth saving. The pair they followed - a pale pegasus and a red-striped unicorn - lead them to what had once been their home. The Foothills reborn, changed. He was cautious - wondering if maybe this was somewhere Apollo did not want to go just as he had not wanted to go to the Edge - and stayed alert for signs of discomfort in his friend. After his request, it would hardly be polite of him to go and ignore one in return.

Through the waterfall and into a cave where they could view some of the changed herdland, Mesec could not help but to take a moment and just look at everything. Bits and pieces seemed familiar but most of it was different. Disappointment flooded through him - he had found a family here, an actual home, and now there was nothing left.

Regretting this decision, he nonetheless moved forward in the cave where the mares they had followed here were picking ivy off of the cave walls. “Uh, hi there. Do either of you live here?” The black and silver stallion asked quietly, but with luck loud enough to hear over the roar of the waterfall. “Is there anything you think we should focus on saving?” Maybe there was a special tree or plant that was special to the members of the Falls. They might as well see if they could help out, right?
mesec

original html by rottie
picture by wyldraven at deviantart

I hope I haven't missed the deadline haha.
MESOLLOOO @[Apollo]
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Get All the Things - by Elsa - 02-12-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Get All the Things - by Dovahkiin - 02-12-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: Get All the Things - by Mesec - 02-12-2015, 05:12 PM