the Rift

[OPEN] But I like meat? [task 3]

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

Saffron
you exist in TIME, but belong to ETERNITY

Well I'm not really sure why we have to collect plants. I certainly don't eat them, I don't want them. But then, there are those that do. Lots of them. Like my partner, Ayelet. She's been so quiet and submissive... at first I enjoyed it but now I'm starting to wonder if she's okay. Does she have a speech problem? I mean, I know she's not mute because I heard her speak, but maybe she only knows a few words or had a speech impediment. I'm not sure, but every now and then I glance back at her, wondering if she's gonna be okay at the end of all this. I lead us to the Frozen Arch, figuring that I should save some of the winter-y plants. Especially since now that winter had ended, these plants might be dying already. I pad through the snow to the arch, sniffing around and pawing through the thick, wet stuff to find plants. "Dig with your hoof, the plants will be underneath." You know.. foliage. Stuff. I'm sure she knows more about this than I do, since I usually kill my food instead of dig for it. I find some Hellebores, though of course I don't know it by that name. It's a plant and I take it, digging it up from the ground and picking it up in my mouth. This is a good start!

""
@[Ayelet]

Image | Table by Tamme
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
But I like meat? [task 3] - by Saffron - 02-12-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: But I like meat? [task 3] - by Arvakl - 02-12-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: But I like meat? [task 3] - by Aaron - 02-12-2015, 04:53 PM