the Rift

[OPEN] But I like meat? [task 3]

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

Aaron. He's too quiet. I don't like it, but I don't like many stallions, even if I sometimes pretend that I do. I can tell that he doesn't really like me either, which clearly indicates that there is something wrong with him. How could you NOT like me? Maybe I just need to flirt with him. He needs to get laid, perhaps? Though I wouldn't be the one to do it. After the twins, I'm a little nervous about the idea of any dicks. But flirting, flirting is okay! "So, uh, Aaron. Lookin' pretty handsome. You been workin' out?" Oh for fuck's sake. I don't know how to flirt without trying to get laid. My emerald eyes glance over him. He's not an ugly fellow, but my hormones are still kinda whacked out, and I'm struggling with levels of attraction. None of them make sense. Maybe I should just give up on this for now, probably smart. I turn back to look where we're headed: the Frozen Arch. I see up ahead a very strange pair. A translucent equine figure, and a tiger. What... No, don't even try to see the logic. Nothing in Helovia really makes sense, let's not start now. "Hey." Bro-nod to each of them, and I start digging with my hoof and antlers in the snow, finding some sort of plant that is known as Witch Hazel. It seems suitable... witch for a bitch? Hahaha... I'm sure the Earth God will be amused.

Tag: @[Aaron]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
But I like meat? [task 3] - by Saffron - 02-12-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: But I like meat? [task 3] - by Arvakl - 02-12-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: But I like meat? [task 3] - by Aaron - 02-12-2015, 04:53 PM