the Rift

[OPEN] But I like meat? [task 3]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
We move on, quickly following our partner. Alanna is still constantly trying to get me to flirt with her but I won't do it. I just can't. I barely know the mare, even if she is beautiful. I listen as she speaks for the first time in a long while. "Thanks." Alanna rolls her eyes slightly. Go on, flirt back. I snort softly. No. She sighs and moves ahead, being my eyes and looking for danger. Tiger ahead. I move faster, ready to fight if need be. However the tiger seems to be digging up plants.... Must be someone's companion... Or partner. That's when Alanna spots a mare we've seen in the Edge before. Another set of partners it is then.

My partner however is greeting the pair. I merely nod, not inclined to speak up. Start digging. I didn't have to tell Alanna twice. Already she was digging into the snow and pulling up plants as she went. I paw at the ice and snow mix to gather plants myself. Hopefully we would have enough to save them all.

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
But I like meat? [task 3] - by Saffron - 02-12-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: But I like meat? [task 3] - by Arvakl - 02-12-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: But I like meat? [task 3] - by Aaron - 02-12-2015, 04:53 PM