Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

He didn't respond to her motion at first, but when he did, it was simple and to the point; like everything he did was. With ease he replaced the flower where it had once been, and she only watched him, letting it click in her mind his meaning. That hadn't been the problem, something else had been. Even as she was holding him close, letting their warmth mingle together, he was adamant about her being embraced by him. As his neck wrapped around hers she smiled, closing her eyes and relaxing into his touch. His scent filled her senses, drowning her in the scent of flowers and sweat from the heat, yet they smelled so right and she couldn't help but be hypnotized by the scent of him.

Before she knew it, his muzzle was tenderly touching her cheek, and a spark coursed through her, causing her skin to heat up. She pulled away to meet his gaze, seeing that despite the tracks down his face, the crying had ceased, and it caused tears to well up in her own hazel orbs in joy. She had been so worried that she had done something wrong, that something had hurt him, and she would have felt so awful if she couldn't have fixed the sadness, had taken away the pain. The look in his eyes said how he felt more than anything ever had. The smile on his lips faded into nothing against the brightness of those orbs of emerald, and her own smile only widened when she read it loud and clear. She didn't need words with him, she never had, all she had needed was a look into those eyes and his tender touch and she could read it all.

The bond they had formed was a unique one, one she was never really sure how to place. The way he looked at her would make her feel warm, loved, and also tingly all over. When his lips touched her forehead she froze, stock still and eyes wide, not knowing how to respond. Her entire mind froze for a moment, taking in the softness of his intentions, and the way his muzzle slowly shifted her mane to feel her skin sent shivers down her spine, and a soft sigh to escape her. Squeaking suddenly in surprise at her own reaction, she pulled back, looking at him bewildered as she tried to sort out what was happening to her. Her heart was pounding in her little chest, wings were fluttering like a nervous tick, and sweat had begun to form on her spotted bodice. She hadn't been too hot before, but now it was sweltering and she couldn't make it stop, part of her didn't want to. She could only stare at him with those big eyes, dark lashes fluttering nervously, before she did something she never expected she would.

She was running forward, a little clumsily due to nerves mind you, and her inky maw brushed against his, their lips meeting only briefly, like the kiss of a butterfly's wings, before she pulled back, staring with those same wide eyes. If she didn't have any fur covering her skin, she would be a brilliant cherry red, and only getting deeper shades. Her heart was pounding at her chest, demanding to be set free from the cage, and she could only swallow, trying to moisten her dry throat as she just let her body take over. She moved forward again, pressing her velvet against his cheek, tendering rubbing it and washing the tear stains away, before softly whispering in his ear,"I like you."

"Speech"
Text
Thought

OOC: I'm so sorry xD. I figured they were like teenagers considering their age so kisses were still allowed! Lemme know if you want me to remove it!
WC: 604
TAG: @[Cerin]
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
when their hearts are breaking - by Cerin - 02-12-2015, 07:28 PM
RE: when their hearts are breaking - by Myrrine - 02-12-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: when their hearts are breaking - by Cerin - 02-14-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: when their hearts are breaking - by Myrrine - 02-15-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: when their hearts are breaking - by Cerin - 02-21-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: when their hearts are breaking - by Myrrine - 02-26-2015, 04:07 PM