the Rift

the world is spinning

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
So, maybe Quil would want to strangle her for leaving again. But, she had finally gotten enough rest and now she was antsy. She needed to move - she needed to do something other than sit there and tend to weeds in her garden. Yes, that's probably all Alysanne and Quil wanted her to do at the moment, but her mind was raging and racing. She needed to move and see things. She needed to grab a few other herbs - different herbs - to satiate her desire when it came to the garden.

Alas, she still moved forward, one limb after the other - swollen around her ankles, and sides swelled out in an awkward manner as she carried foal. She trudged onward into the forest - making occasional stops to drink water and rest before moving forward again. However, the creature she stumbled across was not what she had expected. A unicorn - brow against the tree… trying to pull free his horn

She blinked, shaking her head. No. Just delirious from this heat and the pregnancy… She kept trying to assure herself, but Valiance landed upon her back and let out a few clicks of laughter. "No. Stuck." he jeered, wings flapping in amusement of the situation. Dumbfounded, she inched closer - eying the leonine tail (secretly suspecting that it had some kind of sharp dagger inside it's tut of hair) - with a maroon glitter trailing behind her and pooling around her limbs. She stood off to the side - easily within the trapped unicorn's sight, before allowing a few words to tumble forth from her mouth. "Can I be of any assistance?" I mean… being stuck to a tree has to require some assistance, doesn't it? Though, she had to admit that this was one problem she had never thought she'd have to deal with.

Nope. On her list of things she figured she'd help with, "Pull unicorn out of tree because of stuck horn" was not one of them.

ooc: hey, wasn't positive if he was stuck in the tree or not, but it sounded like he was so I went with it ^^ if it's wrong let me know and I'll say she saw it from a wrong angle xD
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
the world is spinning - by Nocturne - 02-12-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: the world is spinning - by Resplendence - 02-12-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: the world is spinning - by Nocturne - 02-12-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: the world is spinning - by Resplendence - 02-12-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: the world is spinning - by Nocturne - 02-13-2015, 12:32 AM