the Rift

the world is spinning

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Oh thank Gods. He holds still after straightening back out, relaxing his frame in a manner that kept Resplendence from being completely concerned about his neck snapping or his back twisting in a way that might leave him paralyzed. Still, he didn't move much as Valiance came from above - starting to dig away at the bark - and thanked him before asking if he could call him Valiance. He gave a few clicks of agreement, "Approve," he said through the bond, concentrating on digging this stallion free. "Yes, you may," she informed him, offering a gentle smile back in return for the stag's own smile.

He said that it was a pleasure to meet them both before closing his eyes and listening to what she was saying - doing exactly what was instructed to free himself and managing to get out with more ease than before. There was a note of triumph ringing on his tone before he gave his thanks and started to clean his horn.

Only once certain it was clean did he turn back to face her, giving a bow as well and offering gentle words. He says (in far more eloquent words) that he is in her debt) and she can only give a light nod before he starts to stare at the glitter that surrounds her and pools around her limbs on the ground. Slowly, it was beginning to glow. Currently, it was very faint, for she was beginning to fall comfortable around this stag (after all, he seemed more of a threat to himself than to society), and it was probably mistaken for the glittering motion that came from the light in the trees.

He asked where he had wandered too and she allowed the smile to flicker across again. "Helovia. Y-you've wandered into Helovia." She pauses, swishing her tail and little and spreading the glitter around even farther, before she allows a few more words to fall from her lips. "Perhaps you'd be willing to accompany me back home - it's a few days journey by hoof, and though I came out here alone I realized that it wasn't very intelligent…" she tried to explain, eyes flickering back across the trees. Oh, heavens, how Quilyan would be scolding her right now. "I'm in no state to fight if I have to… though I doubt I'd need to, right now… M-maybe you could e-even see if you'd like to join the herd. W-we generally strive for peace and knowledge…" Sweet words for a sweet herd that was home to an even sweeter mare. Oh, how the world worked in mysterious ways.

She shuffled her limbs, Valiance shifting in his place a top her back and still puffing his chest in pride at the fact that he had helped. Perhaps, once Res seemed more at ease, he would move to the stag's back - offer him support too (because obviously it was needed if he were to stick his horn into a tree and trap himself there).
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
the world is spinning - by Nocturne - 02-12-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: the world is spinning - by Resplendence - 02-12-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: the world is spinning - by Nocturne - 02-12-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: the world is spinning - by Resplendence - 02-12-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: the world is spinning - by Nocturne - 02-13-2015, 12:32 AM