the Rift

[OPEN] birds of a feather

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu

I smiled dreamily as I wandered through the forest. My feet moved normally but I felt like I was floating; sliding and slipping along like a blotch of ink rolling across a sleek canvas. Memories of Rei danced behind my eyes, filling my heart with a certain warmth I was unfamiliar with. Part of me wanted to run back and look for her, now that I felt this way, but I wasn't wholly sure what I would do once I got past that part. She already had a stallion helping her, what did she need me for?

Still, her whisper tickled my ears.

It was because of her that I selected the forest. Our shared butterflies had captured me, my quest set on a path in which I wanted to assure the world could share in the otherwise insignificantly whimsical creature. It meant something to me now, because in it, I saw her.

I found one easily enough, and I trailed after it with my nose bobbing in tempo with its wingbeats. I was a bit unsure how to go about actually capturing it though. It was so small, so fragile, I was terribly afraid I was going to hurt it. Having to be in charge of a plant had been stressful enough, but now this moving, breathing, animal that fluttered inside of my heart... could I be careful enough to catch it?

I glanced at @[Mirage], seeking her assistance. She was older, wiser, maybe she had caught butterflies before. Nearby birds squawked and flew off, followed by a pretty mare that reminded me of ice.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
birds of a feather - by Elsa - 02-12-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: birds of a feather - by Ink - 02-13-2015, 12:41 AM
RE: birds of a feather - by Parelia - 02-13-2015, 02:52 AM
RE: birds of a feather - by Mirage - 02-13-2015, 03:18 AM
RE: birds of a feather - by Dovahkiin - 02-13-2015, 07:01 PM