the Rift

[OPEN] birds of a feather

Dovahkiin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Eventually, they had to leave the cave. No matter how much they'd rather stay in, they had to persist. They had to continue with whatever this competition was. Perhaps it was selfish of Dovahkiin to think that way instead of getting into whatever the Earth God had intended for this to be. But that was Dovahkiin. This was a competition. When one understands that she is new to the area and thus has no real connections with anyone here - no reason to be upset if they died. Elsa was gaining favor with the dark mare, though, and Dovahkiin didn't want to die in a flood. So she did her best with each task.

When Elsa speaks, Dovahkiin listens carefully. "A wraith infestation, huh? Sounds pretty intense." she comments, wondering how she would have reacted to that sort of situation. Would it have been any more terrifying than anything she had come across in her old home. In truth, probably not. "What I did see of it seemed quite nice. I'm more used to colder weather, myself." she adds with a smile. By then the two had arrived back in the meadow again. After adding their plants to the pile to be saved, the large one presented the next task. Save the freaking animals. Dovahkiin sighs audibly. The look on her face screams 'are you fucking kidding me?!'

Falling into step behind Elsa, they follow her bird creature to the forest. Once there, they stood waiting as Edgar disappeared into the trees. She shifts her yellow-green eyes to Elsa when she speaks. "Oh, I'm happy to let him work his magic." When the two red birds fly out and land on Elsa's back, she can't help but smile at her bird friend. "Nice. He's pretty handy to have around." impressed, she laughs softly. Elsa offers to have him send a couple out for her and she nods. "If he could, I'd appreciate it. I'm terrible with bird talk. I was better with the dragons back home." she adds with a grin and a quick wink. When Dovahkiin settles in to await her animals, she turns her attention entirely to the pale pegasus. Elsa presents a question, then, and the predominantly black unicorn merely shrugs. "I'm not sure, actually; I haven't met my family. As far as I'm aware they're all dead."

[Team Dolsa!]
image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)

Messages In This Thread
birds of a feather - by Elsa - 02-12-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: birds of a feather - by Ink - 02-13-2015, 12:41 AM
RE: birds of a feather - by Parelia - 02-13-2015, 02:52 AM
RE: birds of a feather - by Mirage - 02-13-2015, 03:18 AM
RE: birds of a feather - by Dovahkiin - 02-13-2015, 07:01 PM