the Rift

[OPEN] !! Lock Me Up

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

With you by my side I can do anything
When we swing, babe, we hang past right and wrong

The orange mare had suspected that their next task would involve searching out and capturing animals to bring on board the ship. It made her wonder though, what the purpose of the flood was. All of Helovia's residents would be on board. Plants would be on board along with the animals. So what evil would the great flood be washing away? Wasn't the god essentially just moving all of Helovia onto a boat? It was a replay of the caves all over again.

Evangeline was tired, but she was trying not to show it because she didn't want Thor to worry about her on top of trying to complete their tasks. She was taken by surprise when Thor suddenly started to run through the forest, but followed after him. "What are you chasing?" She called after him only for Tallis to answer with the image of the squirrel that Thor was trying to chase down and capture.

She nearly ran into his hind end when he burst through the thicket and stopped. Sweat had begin to lather her sides and she leaned down to drop the small trap she had taken onto the ground. "A squirrel?" She asked after he asked if she was alright. A squirrel? Evangeline shook her head and wondered what Thor would have done if he'd been able to grab the squirrel. She could picture him with a very angry, furry animal latched onto her face and it made her laugh.

Even after Evangeline and Thor had given up on the squirrel chase, Tallis had continued and managed to capture the furry little creature in his clawed hands. He deposited it into the cage that Evangeline had brought which drew a smile from his bonded. "Catch one for Thor, won't you?" She asked the dragon before glancing over at Thor. The dragon was definitely more suited for catching the squirrels than either she or Thor were. While she waited for Tallis to return with another squirrel, Evangeline took the time to look at Thor, at his sweat soaked sides, and the way his sides heaved as he caught his breath after chasing the squirrel. A few minutes later Tallis returned with another squirrel and deposited it into Thor's trap.

Eva sighed, relieved that they had managed to capture their animals so quickly. She felt that it was certainly time for a little bit of a break before they headed back to the god to get another Task. She desperately wanted to cool off and get a little bit of a reprieve from the heat. She lowered her head and picked up the trap then walked forward, her tail flicking so that the silken strands brushed against Thor's chest. She paused, glanced over her shoulder to see if he was following, then continued on until she reached the stream that cut through the meadow. Evangeline set the trap down at the edge of the stream then stepped into the water, sighing at the coolness of it against her skin.

ooc://

THOREVA!

Thor the Gentleheart && Evangeline the Pure

Messages In This Thread
!! Lock Me Up - by Resplendence - 02-12-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Thor - 02-12-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Destrier - 02-12-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Laedere - 02-12-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Evangeline - 02-12-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Miykael - 02-13-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Fig - 02-13-2015, 05:18 AM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Artorius - 02-13-2015, 10:56 AM