the Rift

[OPEN] !! Lock Me Up

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne &

Miykael
After loading up Destrier’s wagon with herbs, the group had trekked back to the site with the ark - a little slower than they arrived the first time on account of one pregnant mare and one heavy cart - but there was no rest for them. No sooner had they arrived with their treasure of plants did the Earth God ask them to perform another task - this time traps appeared in front of them and they were asked to save the animals. “Oh Mikey! I don’t think I could trap any of them.” It seemed awfully cruel, to force them into these cages. Perhaps they were saving them but there had to be another way.

At least they were live traps!

Hemlock immediately took to the idea of catching animals but found it tricky to turn of his hunter instinct - every time he returned to the small cage Alysanne had picked up the mouse or grasshopper he had collected didn’t seem to still be breathing. Which he thought wasn't so bad because then he got a good snack for his efforts. All this flying sure used up a lot of energy!

They stuck with their friends from the Edge for this task as well, a fact that made Aly happy because she wanted to keep an eye on Resplendence. She had noticed for the first time back at the garden that her friend was quite pregnant! Thankfully, the Moon Doctor seemed to be taking it easy this round and Alysanne trotted over to check on her quickly. “Oh Valiance you’re such a good helper!” She praised the dragon with a bright grin when she noticed him picking the bugs out of Resplendence’s hair and depositing them into a small trap. Turning to her friend, she satisfied herself with a look over - Res looked weary but at least she was staying still - and offered an even brighter smile. “I didn’t get the chance to say it before but congratulations.” If anyone would be an attentive and kind mother, it was the mare before her.

Turning then, she properly joined the group talking about trapping deer. With delight she noticed Arty, a shy whicker serving as a greeting to him without distracting from the talk. “Those of us that have them could stand near by and use our wings - we can spread them out and help herd the deer towards the cages as the dragons get them moving.”
Obsidian Dawn, Evelivesey, ISOStock
table by Sevin
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
!! Lock Me Up - by Resplendence - 02-12-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Thor - 02-12-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Destrier - 02-12-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Laedere - 02-12-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Evangeline - 02-12-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Miykael - 02-13-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Fig - 02-13-2015, 05:18 AM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Artorius - 02-13-2015, 10:56 AM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Isopia - 02-13-2015, 11:40 AM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Aithniel - 02-13-2015, 02:56 PM
RE: !! Lock Me Up - by Archibald - 02-13-2015, 04:58 PM