the Rift

[OPEN] Catch a tiger by his toe... [Task 4]

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

Saffron
you exist in TIME, but belong to ETERNITY

Ayelet, why so quiet? I've now increased the number of times I look back to check on her. Fear? Does she fear me? That has to be it. "I'm not going to eat you. I'm not allowed to even if I wanted to. And you're too interesting for that anyway." The words tumble out. I'd love to get to know her more if she wasn't so.. silent. I can see her heart beating hard inside her chest. My thoughts are disturbed by the sound of voices as we patrol through the grove. 'Hell yeah! So what should we call it?' I don't particularly like this task. Catching animals and LETTING THEM LIVE to bring back to the Earth God. I understand the importance and the reasons why, but it's a lot to ask a carnivore to hunt animals and then not even play with them. Not to mention the mare I'm walking up to seems to want to treat her captured critter like a pet. I huff: if I were not able to speak with these equines (and eat them), would they do the same to me? "Ayelet, let's set our trap here and see what we find." I look around to see a blue-hued mare using her magic to help gather the creatures. Is that humane? And who am I to be talking about humane, I'd rather eat them for dinner. Oh, the strange paradoxes of the world we live in.

""
@[Ayelet]

Image | Table by Tamme
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Catch a tiger by his toe... [Task 4] - by Ampere - 02-12-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Catch a tiger by his toe... [Task 4] - by Saffron - 02-12-2015, 11:33 PM