the Rift

[OPEN] Catch a tiger by his toe... [Task 4]

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

PHANTOM
So scatter all my ashes when I'm dead And shatter every legend in my head

The whole thing was a huge pain in the ass. Phantom didn't understand what the purpose behind gathering plants and animals was when the Earth God could poof another world full of stuff into existence. Hell, he could probably even create a few islands for animals to take shelter on during the flood. And the flood itself seemed illogical to the pale mare. What was the point? Evil could not simply be washed away. It lived in the hearts of every living creature that was capable of any form of higher thinking. But who was she, a mere mortal, to argue with a god or question his thinking and intentions.

Phantom sighed as she placed her trap on the ground and retreated to wait for something, anything to wander into it. She just hoped that it would be sooner rather than later because the idea of waiting all day to capture an animal didn't sound like too much fun. It was probably just dumb luck that her and Destry's traps went off just a few minutes apart. And it was probably even dumber luck that they'd both captured raccoons.

"What should we call it?"

"What?" Her ears tilted forward and she looked at her partner, ignoring the way the raccoon seemed to be pulled toward the back of the trap and in the direction of a black and blue pegasus. "Why name them?" She didn't understand. They were not pets, not companions, not anything other than animals that the Earth God wanted them to save. "I don't understand." She clarified before picking up her own trap to walk along with Destry, sparing a glance at the others who were also present.

"."

ooc://
Phantestry!
Phantom x Destry

Messages In This Thread
Catch a tiger by his toe... [Task 4] - by Ampere - 02-12-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Catch a tiger by his toe... [Task 4] - by Phantom - 02-13-2015, 12:43 AM