the Rift

[OPEN] Tag! You're the Bait-Task 4

Kvothe Posts: 62
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
What Rei suggests.... All I can do is stare in shock as she speaks, circling me, before it strikes me just what she wants me to do. "Rei... that is ingenious! But...word of this does not leave this glen. I've heard too many a story of a stag luring a doe and winding up having crazy offspring because the doe was secretly a goddess." I shake my head, bells chiming before nudging Elodin. "Wait here, the both of you."

That said, I reached down within and pulled the magic forth, crying out in agony as my bones and flesh snapped and tore, my body pulling itself apart to reform into something different. The entire ordeal is blindingly agonizing, and even when the change is over I hesitate, waiting for the lingering pain to vanish 'ere I stand. "I'll be back." I nudge Rei's shoulder with my muzzle, then stride off, mimicking the mating call of the deer I was closest in relation to.

Roughly ten minutes or so later I return, two does bounding at my side. "OPEN THE CAGE." I bellow, for right on my heels is a rather pissed off gentlestag. I would be pissed too if a random male swiped my ladies out from under me. When the cage is open I feint going into it, the does rushing ahead whilst I actually gather myself and leap across it, satisfaction filling me as the stag behind me rushed headlong into the cage, not expecting me to actually jump over it. Heck I didn't expect it.

Once the cage is shut, I stop to look at Rei, mismatched eyes narrowed in jest. "This does not leave this place."

Messages In This Thread
Tag! You're the Bait-Task 4 - by Rei - 02-12-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Tag! You're the Bait-Task 4 - by Arvakl - 02-13-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Tag! You're the Bait-Task 4 - by Aaron - 02-13-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Tag! You're the Bait-Task 4 - by Kvothe - 02-13-2015, 05:28 PM