the Rift

[OPEN] Two by Two

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

"Wow!" Öde exclaimed from the other side of the bank, his red eyes bright with youthful wonder and glee. He even let loose a small giggle, turning his head around to look at Vitani and see if she was as delighted as he was. "What a great story. he complimented of the strange mare and her partner, his smile wide and beaming; despite its honesty and generosity though, it still seemed a bit crocodilian. "An even better finale!"

"Still," Öde began, his tone suggesting he was searching for something though his eyes were fixated on the mare of the tales. He gently stepped into the water, wading through it with a slow, casual sort of purpose to get onto the same side as her. "I think you got the part about the wolf wrong," he leveled her with a heavy seriousness, the joy leaking from his features as he shed the water and strode up onto the bank.

"You see the wolf is very clever, and he only pretends not to hunt raccoon any more, if only to catch him at a later date. The wolf might have been tricked, but he does not forgive, he does not forget, and he does not rush his revenge."

Öde grinned, worms wriggling in his lips where he'd yanked them from the soil earlier. They were important creatures, eating up all the decaying flesh and churning the soil - much more worthy than a raccoon.

EVERYTHING THAT KILLS- ME MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
Two by Two - by Cheska - 02-13-2015, 12:04 AM
RE: Two by Two - by Öde - 02-13-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Two by Two - by Auriel - 02-13-2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Two by Two - by Vitani - 02-13-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Two by Two - by Cheska - 02-13-2015, 07:09 PM