the Rift

[OPEN] sand castles in the sand --

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark
DESTRY
The Earth God gave out yet another task, my tired mind wondering when we'd be able to actually board the boat and rest. My legs work quickly as I lead Phantom to the sea, carrying a wooden bucket that I'd taken from the ark. I doubt the Earth God will miss it, seeing as how he could easily craft more if he wanted to. With the bucket swinging side to side and Yseult perched on my withers, Phantom at my heels, the dunes of sand come into view. Perking my ears I move forward, quickening my pace. Through gritted teeth I mumble to Phantom, "we'll get sand from here." I slip and scurry down the bank towards the water, cool, humid air from the water blowing over me. I blink as a tear forms, sand hitting it. "Ah fuck." I murmur, winking my eye in an attempt to get the grains of sand and salt out of my eye. Once that's done I march to a random spot in the sand, plopping the bucket onto the ground. "So uh- how're we gonna do this?" I look at the bucket, kicking the sand with my hoof, letting red sparks fly as sand scatters everywhere. I push the bucket on its side and begin kicking sand into it, then watching it all spill out. Giving a huff, I turn to Phantom and raise a brow, wondering if she knew how the hell this was supposed to happen.

I shuffle my way to the area where the sand met the sea, rolling the bucket along with me and pushing wet sand into it. I force it into the back of the bucket, attempting to do that a few times before the bucket's about half full of sand. I eye Phantom with one ear perked up, a smile and invitation falling from my lips. "Wanna collect some rocks or get more sand?"I motion to the many scattered rocks along the way, tail swatting at my thighs as flies and heat overcome me. "talk"
-- Phantestry // Destry & Phantom !! --
art by ducky -- table by wanda

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
sand castles in the sand -- - by Destry - 02-13-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: sand castles in the sand -- - by Arvakl - 02-13-2015, 09:27 PM
RE: sand castles in the sand -- - by Phantom - 02-13-2015, 10:40 PM
RE: sand castles in the sand -- - by Atlas - 02-13-2015, 11:36 PM
RE: sand castles in the sand -- - by Lena - 02-14-2015, 07:31 AM
RE: sand castles in the sand -- - by Erebos - 02-14-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: sand castles in the sand -- - by Auriel - 02-14-2015, 09:30 AM