the Rift

dancing until dawn

Pyrene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Keera
we'll be celebrating - dancing until dawn
The other who had arrived so abruptly seemed to have fallen silent, lost her tongue perhaps – but Keera dismissed it without further thought. The deer creature along with the golden one were enough for her at the time; enough for her in one go. She thought she might be able to handle more, but it seemed she had been wrong; there had been an ill feeling sitting in her chest, in her stomach, and so she let it go without further thought, her attention riveted upon the golden one, Thranduil and his companion, who seemed to excitable – but Keera adored him. She loved the way he moved, so quick and lithe in any motion yet it seemed like he was liquid in the way he flowed here and there. Her gaze lingered on him; she had known of those who were called deer in her home but she had never seen any other living creature beyond those that flew high on wings over their home.

And so was Keera's sheltered life; the world beyond was so much bigger, and expanding at every moment before her eyes.

She was so enraptured by the creature for a moment she did not realise Thranduil was speaking. It was with a jerk of her head that she brought her attention to him again, listening – in time to catch the name of the estate he came from, and yet all Keera does is give a little smile – a friendly enough one – and inclined her head.

“It has an interesting name, so different from anything I have heard so far. As is Helovia; where I came from, we had no names for own land. It was just... ours,” she says, looking around the bright, emerald coloured foliage, with their darker branches and deep browns of the trunks. “Nothing like this either...” She adds on, quieter.

She notes the tender way that the golden one meets his companion, and Keera wondered for a moment what it was like to share such a bond. There were so many questions in her mind yet she did not speak them. Remaining in this forest seemed interesting yet the place he had named the Aurora Basin was intriguing.

So she says, “I do believe I would like to know more, but, if you'll have me, I should like to come to this... Aurora Basin, and see for my own eyes what it is,” she says, with a light shake of her head, horns scattering light, “It shall be a start to learning more about this Helovia, such a world apart from where I have walked. If this is acceptable, I will go with you and see...” She trails off to let the silence fill the air, drawing herself a little closer – to follow him, should he lead the way for her.

Keera wanted to know more, so much more.

(@[Thranduil] - Sorry for the delay <3 Finally got her up for ya :D Thank you for being so patient with me <33)

Layout by Nikkayla | i've got thick skin; credit

Messages In This Thread
dancing until dawn - by Pyrene - 02-13-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Thranduil - 02-14-2015, 12:19 AM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Cashmere - 02-14-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Pyrene - 02-15-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Thranduil - 02-15-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Pyrene - 03-04-2015, 03:14 AM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Thranduil - 03-06-2015, 11:08 PM