the Rift

dancing until dawn

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Thranduil

A smile rises up on that golden man’s lips as she speaks. Got one. Of course its not the same vicious one he holds inside but a more polite well rounded one. After all, how could he not show at least a little excitement for the success after having such rotten luck around here other days. So the twin horned nodded at her words. “Helovia is vast, and there are many things to learn.” Like the Basin is more colder, and threatening than he lead on. “But I hope you will find, learning them is half the fun.” If you like lying, cheating, stealing, and death, or was that just him? Shifting the golden seems prepared to leave. Haldir by his side bounces, taking cue from his direction to move on ahead. “And the Basin, is a wonderful place to learn.” Learn what Helovia is really about that is. Tilting his head the gold motions the direction. “It would be a pleasure to show you my home.” Oh god what a line. A pleasure to walk beside a pretty lady perhaps but that was about it. Stepping off with her the gold give the mare her space, but certainly keeps a hark trained on her. She was a most curious creature, and to be honest, he was most thrilled she did not get away. As Haldir bounded along before the pair, looking back to check they were coming, they move steadily north. In the summer as it was, the only different was the slightly cool breeze, perfect for making one ignorant of the harsh winters. Checking back now and again the gold continues on, a little more than pleased with himself.

OOC :: @[Keera] I'm actually going on absent for quite a bit, but I didn't want to hold you up. Just post to the Basin and include [Welcoming] at the end of the thread title, and tag Ophelia and Deimos. I give you my permission to powerplay Thranduil instructing her to go through the Arch and meet those two, as he has to return south.
Identity Index:: None
"Speech"

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the waterspout.
Down came the rain
and washed the spider out.
Image credit.

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
dancing until dawn - by Pyrene - 02-13-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Thranduil - 02-14-2015, 12:19 AM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Cashmere - 02-14-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Pyrene - 02-15-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Thranduil - 02-15-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Pyrene - 03-04-2015, 03:14 AM
RE: dancing until dawn - by Thranduil - 03-06-2015, 11:08 PM