the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

I WANT TO FEEL THE PAIN AND THE BITTER TASTE
OF THE BLOOD ON MY LIPS AGAIN</style>

Though he did not seek out war, he had to admit that a part of his soul delighted in the fact that he would be fighting in a full scale battle again. Crimson eyes scanned the horizon as he took to the Edge, Ned, Archibald and Aaron following. Paladin's scars had just begun to heal, but his main remained stunted along his neck, crimson started to sprout on the tips of the thin line of white mane. Together, they moved in a fluid trot over the terrain, muscles moving beautifully beneath skin. The stallion knew that each soldier beside him was a warrior at heart, skilled and prepared for fight for the freedom of all. His heart rejoiced in this, but the blood lust was growing strong.

How long had it been since he had fought a war? The defense of the Tides was hardly of this scale as the Sect were a small group. Paladin's memories took him back to his burning home, the harsh shouts of his father's commands ringing in his ears. The smell of blood and charred tissues. The screams of agony. The speed. The violence. The slick blood and copper taste as it coated his face. Crimson eyes snapped open, and he knew that on this day, he would finally unleash the murderous monster his father had created once more. The blackness in his soul that was normally forced beneath diplomacy and kindness clawed at his throat in eager, wicked excitement.

The stallion was used to battling against Pegasus mainly, having taken down his fair share of the feathered nomads before running from Dorngarrow, but he had trained against unicorns and his own kind. The art of taking down an equine and a dragon was still eluding his tactics, but now? He did not have to worry about anymore fucking dragons.

Boldly and proudly, the warriors of the Foothills strode to the starting line, Ned's battle songs of Echelon crying out in beautiful foreshadowing of the bloodshed to come. Paladin allowed to song to soothe his soul to a calm, cold and collected rage, and his crimson eyes stared ahead with unwavering focus. "Aaron, do not hesitate to use your fire. It is reminiscent of dragons and will strike fear into any sensible unicorn," he said, naturally assuming the role of a general. He had played this part many times before. "Archibald, you are strong, a bulwark of force. Use that to your advantage. And Ned, you are fast. Your horn will shed much blood today. Stick together! We are powerful as a unified force and do not venture too far into the trees. They know their footing much better than us."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Jaydan - 09-16-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Paladin - 09-16-2012, 12:30 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ned - 09-16-2012, 01:29 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-16-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lloyd - 09-16-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-17-2012, 03:00 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Giselle - 09-17-2012, 11:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Arabella - 09-19-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Aurelius - 09-20-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Korra - 09-20-2012, 01:50 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ricciardo - 09-20-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Cineviam - 09-20-2012, 06:25 PM